Sunday, July 12, 2009

life is beautiful

For a second time around, my sister gave birth to another little boy and god, is he beautiful. Watching a baby being born is, def. a little gross, BUT, and yes there is a BUT, as soon as I saw his head and watched the rest of him come out, I was practically in tears, I don't think that I cried when she had her first son, my danny, but I think maybe it was the fact that I actually chose to watch and all the rest of the emotion in the room from my mom and her mother in law. I guess watching it all happen, I felt a sense of... greatfulness? hah, I can't explain. Heres some pictures of my nephews. but as far as baby Ryan goes, he was born July 10th, 2009 @ 1:48pm and Danny is now almost 3 1/2 years old and is probably the smartest one I've ever come across.



No comments:

Post a Comment