Sunday, July 5, 2009

some people are so inconsiderate

tell me why people are so inconsiderate? I don't understand how you can do something for someone and after that, they are still ungreatful? or how people can be blessed with children, good looks, charisma, a great boyfriend or girlfriend or whatever it may be and they are complaining, or even just a hint of ungreatfulness?

I know that I am blessed with an amazing boyfriend who loves me for who i am, flaws and all. I know that I have an amazing family, my parents may not be together, but we can all get together and be civil and have a great time. I know that I may not be THAT close to my extended family, but i'm down for them no matter what. I know that I don't always have the money to buy what I want, but i'm greatful for the clothes and shoes and material objects that I do posses. I know that I only have a few close friends, but they mean more to me than anything, they've got my back and I got theirs, they're the ones who helped me be who I am, they took me out of that dark place and showed me that I can be in a relationship again, that what I've been through is the struggle I had to go through to be where I am today.

I think everyone needs to take a step back and think, "what am i greatful for? do i really have it THAT bad?" think of it this way, it could be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment