Wednesday, July 15, 2009

another wednesday


- I hate the fact that just because I'm driving a "fast car" everyone wants to race!
(if only it was MY car I was driving)
- I hate it when people don't let you switch lanes and then they switch to the lane you were in before.
- I hate it when people text me lame forwards. telling me to send it to 30857435 people.
- I hate that hospital chairs are so uncomfortable.
- I hate it when someone uses all the toilet paper and doesn't get a new role
- I hate it when people just leave 4 sheets of toilet paper instead of using it up.
- I hate it when people don't put the toilet paper BACK ON THE ROLL!
- I hate it when I can only find one sandal/shoe and them I'm stuck having to change...
- I hate it when people are doing 50 in the fast lane!

No comments:

Post a Comment