Tuesday, September 29, 2009

u n t i t l e d

I've had my fair share of shitty/unhealthy relationships and I hate seeing my friends fall into the SAME unhealthy relationships.
I understand you are/were "in love" and that "it's hard to move on" but at the same time, putting your ex on blast on myspace/twitter/blog/facebook isn't helping the situation. Be the bigger person and stop with the childish games.
For example, lets say he/she cheated on you and you decided to take him back.
I am ALL for giving someone you care about a second chance... you know they say "once a cheater, always a cheater" but I PERSONALLY don't believe that saying for ONE MINUTE.

I believe that you cheat because you want to, because your unhappy, bored, whatever it is that you're feeling. Just because you've cheated in the past doesn't make you a cheater for life... all it takes is that one person to trust in you that you won't cheat, that one person who you truly love and makes you happy, that's when you stop. and if you're still cheating, then you're not happy and you DEFINITELY are afraid of commitment.

Back to the example, so lets say they cheated and you took them back, but come to find out they cheat on you again... then leave it at that, you may be in love but that person is NOT healthy for you. So don't go and put them on blast because that makes you look like the "jealous ex" Like I said, be the bigger person and have that FUCK YOU attitude and move on, OBVIOUSLY they lost a good thing and you gotta show them that your ON to BIGGER and and BETTER things that don't include them.
Don't let them phase you (;
If you're upset, don't let them see you down, don't let them see that they impacted you in such a negative way!

I can't stand to hear my friends tell me that they're miserable or they hate their boyfriends, and I will admit that I used to be one of them. I mean I am lucky enough to be 20 and in a stable relationship with most of my future planned with Richie, I know we're young, but we're almost at the 2 year mark and in ALL HONESTY we haven't really had too many fights, maybe 2 or 3 REALLY big ones. After going through what I went through with my ex, I've learned that there is NO REASON to be unhappy in a relationship. Why would you want to be with someone who is constantly pointing out your flaws, someone who makes you feel worthless, someone who is holding you back from reaching your goals, holding you back from reaching your highest potential. I say FUCK THAT. Don't settle for NOTHING less than you deserve. So as much as it sucks, you gotta get outta the house and go out, cuz you're not gonna find no one sittin on yo' mommas couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment