Thursday, August 13, 2009

Come and Ride it (the train) - Quad City DJ's

A little late on the throw back Thursday, but the fact that I'm in Seattle and not at home, I don't have all the time to be sitting on the computer. Anyways, I'm getting off subject... Todays throwback is Quad City DJ's Come and Ride it. It was on the radio here atleast three times today along with some other great old songs that I can't even think of. So I'm totally jealous that Seattle has a "old school" station consisting of nothing but early 90's dance and hip hop. Now I know that this isn't the actual video, but lately I haven't been able to find any that would allow me to embed it, seems like this one is at a wannabe soul train... the video description said something about a dance show in detroit... This was definately one of my favorite songs growing up... come and ride the train... choo choo... haha.

enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment