Friday, August 28, 2009

Adidas Forum Drawn


Adidas Forums are probably my FAVORITE style of adidas besides the original shell tops. I remember when I got my first pair of forum lows, oh how I was in love... I've been looking for them ever since I ruined my last pair. I can't seem to find them in my size, a 5.5 in boys. hard to find and it breaks my heart. These though, are AMAZING if you ask me and I want to find them and get them... I'll probably find them, but wont come in my size, but of cours they'll come in Richie's size just like they did with the forum lows that he has now that I am DEFINITELY jealous of already. They're said to be about $175 at Adidas Originals Stores.
pictures courtesy of sneakerset



1 comment:

  1. http://steelrainsoldiers.blogspot.com/

    you know how i know youre gay... you blog.

    ReplyDelete