Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Modern Warfare 2

So last night, unlike many girls, I found myself waiting in line at game stop waiting for the midnight release of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. We got there at about 11 o'clock and an hour an a half later, I had in my posession, COD MW2!




The only sad part is that when the game starts, there wasn't an intro scene, which I enjoy very much, BUT the main menu is great, I love how I don't have to wait for the settings when I'm trying to get online. I've only played about 15 minutes of the game, but it was amazing, I love everything about it.
edit: I found that once you're in the multi-player menu if you wait just long enough, the intro begins! I found it to be exactly everything I wanted to be.


My social life is about to take a very bad downfall, worse than it already is, because I'm going to spend the next forever leveling up and being only one of the two girls in my clan (; yes, I'm in a clan and my clan is the SHIT, composed of a bunch of amazing players, so when you see that [ITF] tag you're probably not going to do so good (; aha

see you suckers on the ps3 network. let's play KWEENKALI

EDIT (11.11.09): I now have about 4 hours in the game and I'm on level 10. It's pretty easy to level up this time around because you can easily get points by getting revenge and stopping an opponent from getting a kill streak, or avenging a team mate, so on and so forth.
The best part is, is that I'm a little better with my accuracy and kills because we have a GREAT tv and the HDMI cable connected to the tv/ps3 :).
I'm still a little frustrated because the servers are crap and I'm having a hard time connecting with my clan, a bunch of "invalid" shit and it makes me not want to play because I don't want to get stuck playing with a bunch of people I don't know and messing up my win ratio (;

No comments:

Post a Comment