Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Neglect

So I've been too lazy to sign off myspace/twitter/ and now facebook (thanks mom) and blog...
Since I don't have anything off the top of my head, lets just go with an update...

I started school a few weeks back and i'm consumed with homework. lol. Not really, I thought being in my 4th quarter was going to be more hard than anything, guess not, atleast not yet, it is only week 3... My classes are pretty lame, I would love to talk shit about some people, but I'm afraid someone will stumble across this and get me in trouble haha. So lets just be hypothetical and say theres some guy in a few of my classes that I CAN NOT stand. AT ALL. I'm ready to punch him in his ONE UPPING face. hah.
Sadly, I don't know anyone really in my Intro to Programming Logic and Effective Speaking classes, and I hate making new friends... Well I don't hate it, but it's just awkward...

Speaking of Effective Speaking, I was and still am dreading this class every Wednesday night. I have a serious problem with public speaking and when I have to talk to a lot of people, I tend to fidget... *sigh.... Richie says it's cute, but he has to say that, he's my boyfriend. haha.

I don't want to talk about football. Not at all, but I will say that I love my San Diego Chargers, and even though they lost, they put up a DAMN good fight, atleast the Offense did, and my god, was LT almost back to normal, I don't even want to discuss WHY THEY TOOK HIM OUT ON 3RD DOWN?!

As for the gym, I suck at going. I hate working out alone, well not cardio wise, but I would like to go upstairs and do weights, but I don't want to be up there alone looking like a damn fool, I am too self-concious for that kind of shit, I have my own issues. haha. BUT I did go today and I put in an hour on the eliptical and I feel DAMN good, now I'm just waiting for Richie to come home so I can shower...

and thats it, I'll come up with a nice I hate when Wednesday tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment