Wednesday, July 29, 2009

another wednesday


Another wednesday is here and I know that I've missed maybe the last two.
So here goes...
-I hate it when someone is talking trash on myspace
---- && to top it off they delete you knowing your going to respond to their DUMB ASS (;
-I hate it when you're looking for something and can't find it, EVEN though you JUST saw it.
-I hate it when people say "am" instead of "I am or I'm" (sorry mari)
-I hate it when my bestfriend leaves to mexico and doesn't bother to tell me.
-I hate it when it is SO DAMN HOT that t he fan doesn't seem to be working & I know the MINUTE i put in the window unit (well when richie puts it in) the weather is gonna be nice and I'm gonna want FRESH AIR.
-I hate it when I WANT TO GET ONLINE AND PLAY CALL OF DUTY, NO ONE IS ON.
-I hate it WHEN THERE IS NO AIR FRESHENER IN THE BATHROOM!
yeaah, thats it for today, and I thought I had two weeks of I hate it when...

No comments:

Post a Comment